Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hight Ambitious

Few days ago, I had a abig ambitious to find someone from other country in the world that can be my friends and help me in practice english. But, I was confuse about the way that I can find them. So, I asked to my brother Mr. Arfan about the way to get any friends from other country in the world. And he gave me an advice to find them, that I just open the kangguru'ssite at kangguru.org. There, you would got many people from other country in the world, hesaid.
And than, I opened that site....That's right, there I find so many people, especially from
Australia. Pass throught the kangguru's forum I can communication with foreigner. After
that, I found someone while need a friend also, and he also needed a man that can help him to
speak Indonesia.
After that, we talked much by yahoo messenger. I was really ambitiuosly before. Because, I
suggested tha he was a male, but after we shared our picture in yahoo messenger each other,
I was so shock that he was a girl. I couldn't think what I have to do. An than I closed her
picture, and just talked to her easily.
I knew much about her. She is just a new foreigner in Indonesia. Now she is in Jakarta for
working in one company/office in Jakarta. She comes from Philipine, but her english was
very good. She needen a man who can help her to speak Indonesia as well. And I tried to help
her in the fisrt, but...something happened in the after. Oh my God, Allah, I didn't intend that.
She was two years older than me. I asked to her, did you want to comeback to Philipine? And
she answered me, that she really wanted comeback, but she just can back to Philipines once
in a year, when the chrismast celebration. Oh, she is nasraniyyun, but it's ok, I just talked to
her for that time, not more.
Oh ya, I'm forget, her name was Eleanor Eduardo. This name made me cheated. I suggested
from that name, that she was a man, but that's wrong. Eleanor, in Philipines name is for a girl,
and Eduardo may be her father's name.
Yaah, this's the funny experience in an adventure seeking a new friend from other country. I
just think that a man can be more extroverted. And...a girl not more. But, friendly to
everyone is good, and I will try it. Because Islam tought us abot that. May Allah bless us in
brotherhood in Islam, Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment