Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting a new friend from Lombok...

This's the new one story while I get from kangguru's site. I have gotten a new friend, but he wasnt foreigner. He was my neighborhood in Lombok. His name Muhammad Sultan. He's one of the member in kangguru's site. Now, he is a student of English Departement in Mataram University, and he is 5th semester.
Nice I could find him, so it can help me to improve my english easily. We just chat by email up to now. It nice...
I told to him that I have any friends in Mataram University. One of them is in the same departement with Sultan, but he is in 7th semester now.
Sultan was very friendly. When I sent him an email, he replaid me in one day after. And he told to me that he looked for a friend also while could help him to speak english as well. That's all right I think.
Yup, Islam has tought to us to expand our brotherhood rope, whoever that. Exactly, they can save our faith or more. Insya Allah, Allah will bless us by brotherhood in Islam..

No comments:

Post a Comment